Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
BBQ Chicken Breasts with Chipotle-Mango Marinade
Olive Oil and Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- 1/2 cup California Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Alfoos Mango Balsamic Condimento
- 4 chicken breasts
- Spice Tin's Honey Chipotle rub or
- Emeril's Essence
- Combine first 3 ingredients, set 1/3 cup aside. Put chicken breasts in a zip-lock type bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken and seal the bag, removing as much air as possible. Refrigerate overnight.
- Take chicken out of refrigerator approximately a half hour before barbequing.
- Take the chicken out of the bag and shake off the excess marinade. Season sparingly with salt and the Spice Tin's Honey Chipotle Rub.
- Or season with salt, lemon pepper, and Emeril's Essence.
- Grill at 400 degrees. Cooking time depends on the thickness of your checken breasts and what method you use for grilling.
- To grill with the direct method, place chicken on grill and turn sidewys after a couple of minutes to obtain criss-cross grill marks.
- Turn over after a few more minutes and baste with the marinade set aside from the day before.
- Turn sideways after a couple of minutes to get the criss-cross marks on the opposite side and grill until juices run clear.