Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Olive Oil and Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- ½ cup red quinoa (Simmer red and white quinoa together in 2 cups water for 15 minutes)
- 1/2 cup white quinoa
- 1/2 cup pearl faro (Simmer in 1 cups water for 20 minutes)
- 1/2 pearl barley (Simmer in 1 ½ cup water for 35 minutes)
- 10 ounces red pearl onions
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1-1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 3 Tablespoons Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (½ cup)
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 small Fuji apple, cored chopped into bite size pieces
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Cook grains. Mix cooked grains in a large serving bowl.
- Cover onions with hot water, and soak for 2 minutes. Peel and halve onions. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with 1 teaspoon Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Roast until caramelized, about 20 minutes. Pour cider over onion, and roast until liquid reduces by half, about 5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Gently toss grains with onions (cut into bite size pieces), Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento, feta, parsley, lemon zest and the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir in apple, and serve immediately.