Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Ham and Gruyere Thumbprints
Olive Oil and Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- Makes 3 dozen
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Tarragon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup flour
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped Black Forrest ham (2oz)
- 4 oz Gruyere cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bring butter, Organic Tarrago Olive Oil, salt and the water to a boil in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add 2 Tablespoons Pineapple Balsamic Condimento and flour; stir vigorously until incorporated. Cook and stir until mixture pulls away from sides of pan; 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time; incorporating each before adding the next, about 2 minutes. Stir in pepper and ham.
- Spoon into pastry bag fitted with a ½ inch star tip. On baking sheets lined with non-stick baking mats, pipe rosettes (each 1 ½ inches wide), 2 inches apart. Make a deep indentation at the center of each with your dampened thumb. At this point you may freeze in airtight containers up to 1 month. Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until crisp and golden, 20-25 minutes.