Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Fused Oil and Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- Cheesecake Filling:
- Three 8-oz cream cheese packages
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 Tablespoon tequila
- 1 Tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 4 large eggs
- Pretzel Crust:
- 4 oz. salted pretzels
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3-1/2 Tablespoons Persian Lime Fused Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and butter a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a food processor, pulse pretzels until they are fine crumbs (about 1 cup). Add sugar and Persian Fused Olive Oil and process until well combined.
- Press evenly on bottom of springform pan and up about 1 inch on the sides. Place on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 5-7 minutes. Cool completely.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy and there are no more lumps.
- Mix in sour cream, Lemon White Balsamic Condimento, sugar, Grand Marnier, tequila and lime zest. Beat until all ingredients are well mixed. Add eggs one at a time and mix those into the cream cheese mixture until a uniform color is reached.
- Wrap bottom and side of springform pan up to the top edge with aluminum foil (to prevent water from seeping in); make sure the foil stays on outside of pan. Pour cream-cheese mixture into cooled crust (filling will come up higher than crust).
- Place in a roasting pan; carefully fill the roasting pan with hot water to about half way up the springform pan.
- Bake about 1 hour or until cake is set and slightly firm. Transfer cake pan to a wire rack to completely cool.
- When cheesecake is at room temperature, chill in refrigerator at least four hours or overnight.
- Before releasing sides of pan run a knife around the inside edge to free up the edges of the cheesecake.