Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Marisolio’s Individual Lemon Cheesecakes
Olive Oil and Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- 1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Two 8 oz. packages of softened cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- Zest and juice from one lemon
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, Organic Butter Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon sugar and mix well.
- Spoon graham cracker crumb mixture evenly into six 8-oz. glass jelly canning jars. Press crust mixture lightly into the bottom of each jar so it forms an even crust layer.
- In an electric mixing bowl mix the cream cheese, eggs, remaining sugar, the Lemon White Balsamic Condimento, and the zest and juice of one lemon and mix until everything is well combined and the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Ladle the cream cheese mixture over the crust layer in each jar. With a clean damp washcloth, wipe off any drips on the outside of the jar.
- Space the filled jars inside an oval crock-pot and carefully pour water between the jars until crockpot is about half filled. Do not get water inside the jars.
- Cover crockpot and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until cheesecake is set and only moves slightly when you lightly touch the top of the cheesecake with your finger.
- Remove the hot jars (be careful!) and set on a towel or cooling rack and cool for 1-2 hours.
- When the cheesecakes are cool, screw the lids on the jars and chill them in the refrigerator.
- Once they are cold, they can be eaten as is or with some type of berry topping.