Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Mexican Martini for Two
- 4 oz. Reposado tequila
- 2 oz. Cointreau
- 2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1-1/2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 1 oz. olive brine
- 4 olives
- Wet half the lip of each martini glass and dip it in salt. Chill the glass.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into a coctail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain into each glass.
- Garnish with olives on a spear.