Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Oven-Baked Pumpkin Fries
An Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- 2 pumpkins (approximately 8 cups when cut up)
- Savory Fries
- 2 teaspoons. curry powder
- 2 teaspoons. garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons. onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Early Harvest Ultra Robust FS17 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sweet Fries
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice (no sugar)
- 2 Tablespoons Vermont Maple Balsamic Condimento
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the pumpkins in half, lengthwise, and remove all seeds.
- Use a potato peeler to remove pumpkin skins.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut pumpkins into 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick strips to resemble french fries
- Using the spice mix of your choice, coat the pumpkin strips.
- If using the savory mix, put the fries in a bowl with the olive oil and add 1 Tablespoon of the savory mix. Toss by hand until well coated.
- If using the sweet spice mixture, put the pumpkin slices in a bowl, sprinkle on the spices, then add the Vermont Maple Balsamic Condimento and, using your hand, toss until the pumpkin is coated with both spices and syrup.
- Arrange the fries, single layered, on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is soft.