Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Truffled Soft Scrambled Eggs
A Truffle Oil Recipe
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Truffle Oil or Black Truffle Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Butter
- Truffle Salt & Pepper, freshly ground
- Chives or Parsley for garnish
- Whisk the eggs until frothy; add the pinch of truffle salt.
- Warm a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add White or Black Truffle Olive Oil & butter to the pan.
- Add cream to the eggs and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Stir and cook, adding chives or parsley optionally.
- Cook until light and fluffly, serve with salt & pepper to taste.