- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Truffle Oil or Black Truffle Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Butter
- Truffle Salt & Pepper, freshly ground
- Chives or Parsley for garnish
- Whisk the eggs until frothy; add the pinch of truffle salt.
- Warm a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add White or Black Truffle Olive Oil & butter to the pan.
- Add cream to the eggs and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Stir and cook, adding chives or parsley optionally.
- Cook until light and fluffly, serve with salt & pepper to taste.