- 1 cup of Golden Pineapple white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. California Cuvee Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 pineapple, sliced into rings & halved
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together pineapple balsamic, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger until combined.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large Ziploc bag. Let marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours and up to overnight if desired.
- Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with marinade, until charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes per side.
- Toss pineapple with oil and grill until charred, 2 minutes per side.
- Garnish chicken and pineapple with green onions before serving.