- 8 oz. lo mein egg noodles or spaghetti noodles
- 1 tbsp Madagascar Black Pepper Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 cups cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Dark Toasted Sesame oil
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp siracha
- Boil noodles according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat olive oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and onion together for 2 minutes, then add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots. Sauté for 4 minutes, then add sliced mushrooms. Sauté another 2 minutes.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce, then pour over top of vegetables, stir, then add in cooked noodles, toss to combine. Serve immediately.