- 2 tbsp Ultra Premium Organic Chetoui EVOO
- 1 onion (quartered and thinly sliced)
- 16 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock/broth (vegetable stock can also be used)
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups, cooked chicken (save time and use rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz. Porcini Mushroom Linguine (or other noodles of your choice)
- Cook pasta according to directions until 1 minute BEFORE it is al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, saute the onions in the Ultra Premium Organic Chetoui EVOO in a large pot or skillet over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until softened and starting to turn brown.
- Add the mushrooms and 1/2 tsp salt to the pot and saute for a few minutes more until most of the liquid has evaporated and mushrooms have developed a golden brown color, making sure to stir frequently (about 4 minutes).
- Add the flowers and stir to coat each mushroom well, getting rid of as many chunks of flour as possible and cooking out the raw flour taste (approx. 1 minute).
- Add the chicken stock gradually and stir well, incorporating the flour as much a possible. Add the almost al dente pasta and 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water. Bring to a simmer to thicken and finish cooking the pasta, stirring frequently.
- Add the cooked chicken and Greek yogurt and heat through. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Serve hot.