- 16 oz 60% to 70% dark chocolate chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Aged Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of flake sea salt
- 1/2 cup of your choice of roasted, chopped nuts
- Place chopped chocolate in a bowl over barely simmering water. Melt chocolate very slowly being sure to not get water in the chocolate. Remove from the heat.
- Add the Aged Dark Espresso Balsamic Condimento and stir until combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scrape the chocolate mixture onto the cookie sheet and spread it out evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Immediately sprinkle with the sea salt and nuts. You may also sprinkle with a bit of the Dark Expresso Balsamic over the mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or let sit at room temperature for 2 hours until it has hardened.
- Using your hands, break into pieces and store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.