- 3 lbs. bone-in skin-on chicken thighs and legs or 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Aged Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- 1 can chicken broth
- Place chicken in a 13x9-inch glass baking dish; set aside. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; pour half of the marinade over chicken, turning several times to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate the remaining half of the marinade.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, and place on lightly greased grill rack; discard marinade. Grill until the chicken is no longer pink inside and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. (For bone-in legs and thighs, grill 10 to 12 minutes on each side; for boneless breasts, grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side.)
- Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil 5 to 6 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup liquid. To serve, pour sauce over grilled chicken.