- 1/4 cup Frantoio, Leccino or Ultra Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (optional)
- Place the peanuts in blender jar. Add the salt and sugar, if using. Pour the olive oil over the peanuts and wait 30 seconds until the oil flows to the bottom of the jar. Turn blender on high speed.
- Process until the desired level of creaminess or up to two minutes for super creamy peanut butter.
- It might be necessary to turn off the blender a few times and scrape down the sides of the blender jar.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator up to 6 weeks.