- 1 tablespoons Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1-1/2 cups shelled fresh or frozen (thawed) edamame
- 1 tablespoons Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoons Roasted Almond Oil
- Zest and juice of 1-1/2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Sliced vegetables, crackers or pita bread
- Place slivered almonds in a heavy, ungreased, hot skillet. Stirring frequently, toast the almonds until golden, being careful not to burn the almonds.
- Place almonds in a food processor and grind until fine for about 2 minutes. Scrape bowl as necessary.
- Add 1/3 cup of water and the remaining ingredients through cilantro and process until well blended and smooth, about 3 minutes
- Spoon into bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with veggies, crackers or pita bread