- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Fig Balsamic Condimento
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange, divided
- 7 black mission figs, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted whole almonds, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place rolled oats in a food processor and grind until fine, about 30 to 40 seconds. Transfer to a medium bowl and all purpose and almond flour; stir to combine.
- In another medium bowl add Blood Orange Olive Oil, honey, Fig Balsamic, salt, vanilla, and half of the orange zest; whisk until emulsified. Add the oat and flour mixture and mix until combined. Stir in sliced figs and chopped almonds.
- Roll a rounded tablespoon of dough between your palms, place on the lined baking sheet and flatten to about ¼ inch in thickness. Repeat with remaining dough, separating cookies at least an inch apart. Sprinkle cookies with remaining orange zest and bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes on the tray. Using a thin spatula, transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.