- 1 large red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp Chiquitita olive oil, plus a little extra
- 1 tbsp Traditional balsamic vinegar
- 2 trout fillets
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Put the pepper, tomatoes, garlic, oil, and vinegar into a roasting tin, then toss them together. Roast for 20 mins, then add trout fillets, scattering with the almonds and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 mins, until the fish is cooked and the almonds lightly toasted. Serve with lemon wedges.