- 1/4 cup Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil + 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar + 2 tablespoons
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, cut to the same size as other vegetables
- 1 package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 head of minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on & bone-in
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare vegetables by cutting them into smaller, similar-sized shape and place in a large bowl.
- Add the minced garlic to the bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup of Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil, 1/4 Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar. Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Spread the vegetables in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet pan. (covering the pan with foil helps with clean up)
- Place the chicken in a bowl and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar and 2 tablespoons of Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil.
- Place the chicken on the sheet pan between the vegetables.
- Cook for 40 - 45 minutes or until fully cooked.