- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 Tablespoons Black or White Truffle Oil
- 1 teaspoon each: minced parsley, chervil, chives, and tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- Piping bag (if you have one); otherwise use a teaspoon
- Place 12 large eggs in a large pot, cover with cold water, bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium low. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Drain and then cool the eggs under running water. Peel shells and halve each egg lengthwise. Scoop out the egg yolks and put into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise. Add your favorite truffle oil and a teaspoon each of the parsley, chervil, chives, and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using the piping bag squeeze the mashed egg yolks into each halved egg white. If you don't have a piping bag, use a teaspoon to scoop the egg yoke mixture into each egg white half. Keep cold until needed.