- 36 chicken wing pieces (one wing makes 2 pieces - the flat and the drum)
- 1 Tablespoon All Natural Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce (Frank's is the brand used in Buffalo)
- 4-1/2 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- celery sticks
- blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- If necessary, cut whole wings into two pieces. In a bowl, toss the wings with the oil and salt them. Place in a large bag and add the flour. Shake to coat evenly. Remove the wings from the bag, shake off excess flour, and spread out evenly on oiled foil-lined pan(s). Don't crowd the pieces. Bake for 15 minutes, turn the wings over and cook another 10 minutes or until the wings are cooked through and browned.
- While the wings are baking, mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a pan, and over low heat, bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and then turn heat off.
- After the wings are cooked, transfer to a large mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the hot wings and toss with a spoon or spatula to completely coat.
- These are always served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing on the side.