- Fresh peeled garlic (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (to taste)
- Cooked whole crabs (as many as you want)
- Fresh sourdough bread
- Any Ultra Premium Olive Oil (Picual, Hojiblanca, Barnea, Picholine)
- Cold Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, or Pinot Grigiot Wine
- Clean and crack legs of any amount of crab. Quarter the bodies, then place quarters and legs into a large bowl.
- Mince the garlic and chop the parsley. Mix oil and lemon together in a ratio of 1 part oil and 1/2 part lemon juice and pour over the crab, along with the garlic and parsley. Turn the crab parts over in the marinade, making sure all parts have been covered.
- Place in refrigerator for several hours, turning the parts frequently.
- Cut up some nice sourdough bread, spread butter over the top, warm in the oven.
- Pour the wine, place bread on the table, take the marinated crab out of the fridge and begin the feast.
- How good can it get!