- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons mild olive oil such as Arbosana, Hojiblanca,or Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 1/4 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 large carrot
- 6 radishes
- 2 ribs celery
- 1/2 lb. medium red cabbage (about 1/4 medium red cabbage)
- 2 tart apples (such as Braeburn or Granny Smith), quartered and cored
- 1 to 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together thoroughly.
- Using a food processor, a box grater, or a sharp chef's knife, shred the carrot, celery, radishes, cabbage and apples.
- Toss immediately with the dressing. Serve in small bowls, topped with feta cheese, if desired.