- 1 large green apple
- 3 cups cherries
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1/2 cup Gravenstein Apple Balsamic Condimento
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour mix (recipe to follow)
- Sweet and Sour Mix Ingredients
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Pit the cherries, peel the apple and cut away the lime skin rind. Chop the fruit into small pieces. Using a food processor, blend all the ingredients until smooth, pour into popsicle molds, and freeze until almost hard (a couple of hours). Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- Sweet and Sour Mix
- Heat sugar and water in a saucepan until sugar dissolves and liquid is clear. Add lemon juice, stir, and cool before adding to popsicle ingredients.