Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Apple Crisp with Red Apple Balsamic Condimento
A Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- serves 6-8
- 4 cups thinly sliced peeled cooking apples
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Red Apple Balsamic Condimento to drizzle
- Mix first 3 ingredients and arrange in a shallow rectangular baking dish approximately 10 X 6 X 2 inches.
- Mix next 4 ingredients together. Add egg and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle the mixture over the apples in the baking dish. Drizzle with the Organic Butter Olive Oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Serve warm with Red Apple Balsamic Condimento drizzled over the top.