- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 20 dried apricots
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Apricot Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tablespoons Organic Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. chicken breast tenderloins, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Stir in the onion and cook for about 3 minutes more. Pour in the Apricot Balsamic Condimento, bring it to a simmer, and allow it to reduce for a few minutes.
- Cut half of the apricots in half, leaving the others whole. Place the apricots in the skillet, and pour in the chicken stock. Bring to a simmer, then stir in the apricot preserves.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the apricots have softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsely to serve.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and cook in the hot oil until golden brown around the edges, but still pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Heat the Organic Tuscan Herb Olive Oil in a large skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.