- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Apricot Balsamic Condimento
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 (16 oz.) can apricot halves, drained
- 5 tablespoons Apricot Balsamic Condimento
- 1-1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 5 tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Beat whipping cream and granulated sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Then add 1/4 cup Apricot Condimento to whipped cream/sugar mixture and continue to beat until thoroughly blended. Dollop whipped cream around edges of tart to garnish. Chopped dried apricots and a few mint sprigs can be added if desired.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or just until filling set. Remove to a wire rack and let cool completely. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Remove tart from pan and place on a serving dish.
- Beat egg whites at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold into condensed milk mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
- Stir together the first 4 ingredients. Press mixture evenly into a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom: set aside.
- With hand mixer, blend together sweetened condensed milk, apricot halves, Apricot Balsamic Condimento, and egg yolks until blended. Apricots will break up; the small pieces will give a nice texture to the mixture. If you prefer a smooth filling, do this part in a food processor.