15 (plus marinating time) minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Organic Freestone Chemlali Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- Place rinsed and dried meat in an 8 x 11-inch glass baking pan and pour marinade over all, coating everything well.
- Mix all ingredients together (except meat) thoroughly.
- Drain meat and grill, basting with marinade until meat is cooked through.
- NOTE: Serve leftover meat cold in a Caesar salad for a special treat.
- NOTE: Delicious also with chunks of lamb