- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts
- 8 oz, whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 Tablespoon salt
- 3 Tablepoons Black Truffle Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sauté shallots in 1 Tablespoon Black Truffle olive oil until soft. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese, artichoke hearts, the remaining 2 Tablespoons Black Truffle Oil, and salt. Refrigerate. An hour before serving, take out of refrigerator.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to a glass baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan on top and bake for 40 minutes or until the mixture reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Serve with flatbread or pita chips. Cut flatbread into triangles, top with dip, and sprinkle with Mediterranean herbs.