- 1 lb whole wheat pasta (try our gluten-free Pappardelle pastas! Call for inquiries)
- One 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- One 6 oz. jar basil pesto (about 3/4 cup, can make from scratch if desired)
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 3 handfuls fresh arugula
- 1 1/2 tbsp Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of generously-salted boiling water al dente, according to package instructions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot.
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with the remaining ingredients and olive oil until combined. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.