- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped walnuts
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, shaved into thin strips with vegetable peeler
- 1 small shallot, very finely minced (about 1 Tablespoon)
- Salt and Pepper
- 5 ounces lightly packed stemmed arugula (about 8 cups)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch-wide ribbons
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 3 Tablespoons Fig Balsamic Condimento
- 1/2 cup dried figs, stems removed, fruit chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk jam and Fig Balsamic Condimento in medium microwave safe bowl; stir in figs. Cover with plastic wrap, cut several steam vents in plastic, and microwave on high until figs are plump, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Whisk in remaining 3 Tablespoons Koroneiki EVOO, shallot, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; toss to combine. Let cool to room temperature.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon Koroneiki oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat; add prosciutto and fry until crisp, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer to paper-towel-lined plate and set aside to cool.
- Toss arugula and vinaigrette in large bowl; adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Divide salad among individual plates; top each with a portion of prosciutto, walnuts, and Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
- NOTE: Although frying the prosciutto adds crisp texture to the salad, if you prefer, you can simply cut it into ribbons and use it as a garnish. Honey can be substituted for the jam in this recipe.