- 3-4 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Honey Ginger White Balsamic Condimento
- 1/2 cup Lemongrass-Mint White Balsamic Condimento
- 1-1/3 Tablespoons pepper
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup loosely packed Thai or regular basil leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Ultra Premium Olive Oil (Picual, Hojiblanca, Barnea)
- 3 cooked Dungeness crabs (about 2 lbs. each), cleaned, legs cracked and bodies quartered.
- Steamed white rice, Udon or Hong Kong style noodles
- In a large (2-4 quart) measuring cup, mix the first 7 ingredients well, making sure the honey is completely dissolved. After mixing well, add the cilantro and basil.
- Add the mixture to cracked crab, coating well. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Pour oil into a 14-inch wok over medium high heat. Using a slotted spoon, add the crab parts, reserving the marinade, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often until shells are warmed.
- After cooking, add the marinade for a few minutes and serve entire mixture over white steamed rice or Asian noodles.