- ASIAN DRY RUB
- 3 Tablespoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pork Tenderloin
- 1-2 pork tenderloins (1 tenderloin will feed about 3 people)
- Mix the Asian Dry Rub ingredients together, smoothing any lumps in the brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush the pork tenderloin(s) with a good quality olive oil such as an Ultra Premium Arbosana or Nocellara EVOO. Apply the rub to the Pork Tenderloin. Roast in a very hot oven for about 7 minutes on each side.
- This rub also works well with rib-eye steaks, beef ribs, and chicken thighs.