- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Lemongrass-Mint Balsamic Condimento
- 1 Tablespoon lemongrass sliced thinly
- 1/2 teaspoon chili (red pepper) flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Thai basil, minced
- Place soy sauce and sugar in saucepan on medium low heat until the sugar dissolves. Once the sugar is dissolved, add the ginger, garlic and Lemongrass-Mint, Balsamic Condimento, and lemongrass. Simmer until sauce is reduced by 1/4. Watch that the sauce doesn't boil over.
- Pour into a container and add the chili (red pepper flakes), basil and enjoy. The sauce can be used as a marinade, for stir frying, or as a dipping sauce.