- 1-1/2 cups quinoa, uncooked
- 3-4 Tablespoons California Garlic Olive Oil
- 3/4 lb. boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (McCormick)
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen asparagus cuts
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons Lite Soy Sauce
- Rinse quinoa before cooking to remove the natural bitter coating. It is not pre-washed. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Heat California Garlic Olive Oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning; add to skillet and cook 2-3 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 2-3 minutes more or until beef is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add asparagus, cover and cook 3-4 minutes or until asparagus is hot.
- Add soy sauce to cooked quinoa; stir gently. Toss quinoa with beef mixture.