- 1 lb. asparagus spears, thin
- 1 tablespoon Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Black pepper to taste, ground
- 1/4 cup Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle with Organic Butter Olive Oil, and toss to coat. Arrange asparagus spears in a single layer.
- Spread Parmesan cheese over asparagus, and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and asparagus is tender but crisp
- Serve immediately on warm plates, sprinkling with Lemon White Balsamic Condimento to taste.