- FOR HOLLANDAISE:
- 3/4 cup Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Baklouti Green Chili Oil, Red Cayenne Oil, or Chipotle Olive Oil
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves or dill
- Hollandaise Sauce (see below)
- 16 ounces smoked salmon or smoked trout
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins
- FOR THE MUFFINS:
- Split the English muffins and toast or grill them. Put aside.
- Fill a large shallow pan with 2-3 inches of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and gently break the eggs into the boiling water. Cook the eggs until the yokes are set to desired doneness (about 3 minutes).Remove the eggs from the heat.
- Heat the smoked salmon or smoked trout in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Place the toasted English muffins on plates and top with the salmon or trout. With a slotted spoon, place 1 poached egg on top of each English muffin.
- Spoon warm Hollandaise Sauce over the eggs and fish and sprinkle with parsley and a dash of paprika.
- Serve immediately.
- FOR THE HOLLANDAISE:
- Heat the Organic Butter Olive Oil over medium heat in a heavy saucepan.
- While oil is heating, whisk together white wine, lemon juice, and hot sauce in a large metal bowl.
- Whisk in egg yolks.
- Place the bowl over a skillet of simmering water and continue whisking over medium heat until a custard consistency is reached.
- Slowly whisk in the heated Organic Butter Olive Oil. Continue whisking until the sauce is completely smooth.