1 hour minutes
- 8 pork shops - medium thick
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tart apples, cored and sliced in rings
- Pork Shake and Bake™
- 2-3 Tablespoons Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 Tablespoon Champagne Wine Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 Tablespoons Red Apple Balsamic Condimento
- Put Shake and Bake™ on a plate or a piece of waxed paper, add salt and sage. Dredge pork chops in the mixture.
- Brown chops on both sides in a hot skillet with the Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place the chops in a baking dish, top with apple rings, and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Add flour to the oil left in the warm skillet and blend. Add the hot water and Champagne Wine Vinegar, whisking the mixture until smooth and lump-free. Cook gravy until thick. Add about 3 Tablespoons Red Apple Balsamic Condimento and stir until blended. The addition of the Red Apple Condimento gives a rich brown color to the gravy. Add raisins and pour over the chops. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.