- 1 Tbsp Lemon White Balsamic
- Optional cherry tomatoes for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, add the garlic, lime juice, Lemon White Balsamic, and Cilantro Onion Infused olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and give it a quick whisk to combine.
- Split avocados in half and remove the pit. Spoon out the flesh, put it on a cutting board, and slice it into chunks. Transfer to a serving bowl and add the onion and cilantro leaves.
- Add the dressing and toss lightly to coat just before serving.
- Garnish with halved cherry tomatoes, if desired!