35-45 total minutes
- 1 cup baby Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1/2 package rolled pie dough
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups packed fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup diced baby bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and remove the pie dough from the refrigerator.
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil, add potatoes and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Combine scrambled eggs, cream cheese and milk in a large bowl. Small clumps of cream cheese are OK.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, shallots and salt, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the spinach and broccolini and sauté for 1 more minute. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Unroll pie dough and roll with a rolling pin until it's about an inch larger in diameter. Place the pie dough in a 10-inch cast iron pan and press into the bottom and up the sides. Trim any overhanging dough. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on the bottom of the quiche crust. Stir cooled, sautéed veggies in with the scrambled eggs and pour the egg mixture over the potatoes.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until the center is set and the crust is browned. Remove from the oven, slice into 4-6 pieces, and serve hot.