- 1/4 cup Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic puree
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 jumbo shrimp (size 16-20) shelled and deveined. Leave tails on.
- 10 bacon strips, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento, reduced
- Combine the first 6 ingredients plus the shrimp in a bowl to marinate for up to one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Wrap each shrimp with 1/2 strip of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Place shrimp on a Teflon jelly roll pan or on a foil-lined pan. Brush the shrimp with the reduced Traditional Aged up to 18 years Balsamic Condimento and bake for 12-14 minutes. The shrimp should be pink. Broil an additional 2-3 minutes to get the bacon really crispy.