- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- 2 lbs. bacon, each piece cut in half
- 56-60 pitted dates (important that they're pitted)
- Spicy Peach Mustard Sauce
- 1 cup Ripe Peach White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Chile Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Murphys Mustard Company Mother Lode Blend.
- Wrapped Dates
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees
- Wrap each date with 1/3-1/2 slice bacon and lay wrapped dates in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then turn. Bake until desired crispiness.
- *Mustard Sauce
- Mix the ingredients together, then whisk until blended well.
- *Can be made 2 days before and can be doubled, as well.
- Serve the sauce in a small container next to the bacon-wrapped dates for dipping.