Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Baked Cauliflower with Sesame Ginger Sauce
An Olive Oil Recipe
As a side dish, 2-3 adult(s)
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 TBSP Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 TBSP low sodium soy sauce
- 4-6 seeded and stemmed dried red chilies
- Baked Cauliflower Sauce Topping
- 3 TBSP low sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBSP Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 2 TBSP unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 TBSP hoisin sauce
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP dark soy sauce
- 2 TBSP water
- 1 TBSP grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Fresh greens such as bok choy leaves, Chinese cabbage or green onions
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil, corn starch and low sodium soy sauce. Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and toss well to coat.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, spoon the cauliflower onto the parchment paper in a single-layer, and roast for 25 to 30 minutes until tender and golden colored. Turn the cauliflower about half way through the roasting period.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, prepare the sauce, using all the ingredients in the sauce section.
- Heat a large wok (or frying pan) over low heat. Add the dried red chilies and toast until fragrant (1-2 minutes). Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the baked cauliflower and toss well until all the pieces are coated.
- Remove from heat and transfer the cauliflower to a serving dish.
- Garnish with the toasted sesame seeds, green onions, or greens of your choice.