- 1 Tbsp Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced then cut in half
- 1/2 cup smoked bacon crumbles (extra to garnish if you like)
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 shredded mozzarella
- Pita chips, baguettes, vegetables - your choice!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small skillet, add the Chipotle Olive Oil and heat over medium-low heat. Once the oil is hot, add the thinly sliced onion and saute until a dark golden color. Drain and set aside.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Use a handheld mixer and beat until nicely combined.
- Fold in the bacon, cheese, and the caramelized onions.
- Place mixture in a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
- Serve warm with your choice of dipping options.