- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 medium russet potatoes, washed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons EVOO
- ½ tablespoon White Truffle Oil (yum)
- 3 finely minced garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Extra Truffle oil to dizzling on top
- ¼cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and generously spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into ¼” inch thick matchsticks.
- Place the cut potatoes into a large bowl and pat down with a paper towel to absorb any excess moisture.
- Next add White Truffle Oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, and salt to the bowl and toss together.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and gently toss again.
- Arrange fries so that none of the fries are touching on the two prepared baking sheets. This will allow them to crisp up while they bake. Spray the top of the french fries with a little olive oil cooking spray.
- Place baking sheets side by side in the oven, and bake for 20 minutes, then flip fries over with a metal spatula and rotate the pans. Bake for 15-20 more minutes and flip again if necessary to brown all sides of the fries.
- Once fries are golden brown, remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. while cooling drizzle a little extra truffle oil on top and garnish with extra parmesan, cilantro or parsley.