- 1/4 cup Baklouti Green Chili Oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh, green chilies, such as Pasilla
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked crisp, cooled, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a medium bowl, with a mixer, blend sour cream, Baklouti Green Chili Oil, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped onion and green pepper, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Add crumbled bacon to the mixture
- Add chopped tomato and stir well
- Garnish with shredded lettuce just before serving, if desired.
- Serve in a bread bowl with bread cubes to dip.