- Ice Cubes a needed
- 1 cup Vodka
- 2 cup tomato juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Marisolio 18 year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 dashes Tobasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 cherry tomatoes for garnish
- 4 slices of lime for garnish
- 4 Texas Hot Chili olives (found at Marisolio) for garnish
- Celery for garnish
- Coarse salt to rim glass
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice.
- In a large pitcher, combine vodka (omit for a virgin Bloody Mary), tomato juice, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, horseradish, Worchestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, celery salt, lime juice, and ice.
- Stir well to combine and season with pepper.
- Pour into the ice-filled glasses and garnish each glass with a cherry tomato, a slice of lime, and a Texas Hot Chili olive speared on a cocktail pick and a sprig of celery. (You may also add a salt rim to the glass after filling)