- 1/4 cup olive oil (such as Arbequina, Arbosana, or Koroneiki)
- 1/4 cup Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 lb.), peeled, cut into 8 wedges each
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped toasted walnuts
- Crumbled Gorgonzola
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine oil, vinegar, and brown sugar in a small measuring cup. Arrange wedges in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Pour balsamic mixture over wedges and gently toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast wedges, turning halfway through, until fork-tender, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish wedges with walnuts and Gorgonzola
- NOTE: For sweet potatoes that are even more glazed, gently toss them again after they've roasted with the glaze on the bottom of the baking sheet.