- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1-1/2 cups couscous, uncooked
- 3 Tablespoons Traditional 18-Year Balsamic Condimento
- 2 teaspoons California Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 large tomatoes
- Chop the tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix the Traditional 18-Year Balsmaic Condimento, the California Garlic Olive Oil and the pepper. Add the tomatoes to the mixture.
- When the couscous is ready, add the tomato mixture and mix well.
- Serve hot or cold.
- In a medium pan, bring the broth to a boil. When it is boiling, add the basil and stir.
- Add the couscous, cover the pan, and remove it from the heat. Let sit 5-10 minutes.