- Seedless Watermelon cut into 1x1-in cubes
- 6 oz. (more or less) Wild Blueberry Condimento Reduction Syrup
- Mint or Basil leaves for garnish
- To make the reduction, place 8 ounces of balsamic vinegar in a double boiler. Heat until the balsamic vinegar is reduced to 6 ounces.
- After cutting the melon into 1x1-inch cubes, use a small melon baller to make a round hole in the center of each cube.
- Don't scoop too wide or low. The sides and bottom must remain intact so the syrup won't leak out.
- Turn the cubes over on a paper towel and drain them for about 20 minutes.
- At this point, the cubes can be refrigerated, wrapped in plastic wrap and held in the refrigerator for up to a couple of hours.
- When ready to serve, add just a few drops of the Wild Blueberry Condimento Reduction Syrup in the center and place each cube on top of a mint or basil leaf.