- 1/4 cup Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Picholine, Koroneiki, Arbequina, Hi-Poly Coratina)
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons chopped herbs (dill, oregano, marjoram, basil, or tarragon)
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine oil, broth, vinegar, herbs, shallots, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk together.
- If you'd like a thicker vinaigrette, blend with an immersion blender until smooth.